Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crochet Tights: Be Unique in the Crochet Striped Tights

We have a really great pair of tights on our mannequin that everyone keeps asking about, since they’re so cool.  And I’m sure you’ll also think that the Crochet Striped Tights at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com are super cool as well.
crochet tights viktorviktoriashop.com

The Crochet Striped Tights are crocheted style fishnet tights, they look like someone handmade them.  Except the Crochet Striped Tights are different in that two different thicknesses/styles of stitching are used on the tights making them look like they have stripes. These Crochet Striped Tights are great for wearing under high waisted shorts or booty shorts.  

You could also rock the Crochet Striped Tights under a great dress or skirt as well.  I have a long black skirt I like to wear statement tights under since it looks cool and I think the Crochet Striped Tights are the newest ones I’ll add to my closet. J  Get the Crochet Striped Tights at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com today. 

No comments: