Friday, October 19, 2012

Purple Butterfly Top: Shine In A Viktor Viktoria Butterfly Top

This Fall, I find myself searching for sexy tops to wear on the weekend to the Club.  My latest find is the Purple Sequin Butterfly Top from viktorviktoriashop.com.  Not many people are bold enough to wear a purple sequin top, but I am not most people!

The Purple Sequin Butterfly Top is a very sexy tie-on top shaped like a butterfly.  Covered in sequins this top  is sure to catch the lights in the Club and really sparkle.  The ties in the back allow the Purple Sequin Butterfly Top to be worn and tied multiple ways.  I plan to wear it to an 80's party this weekend and perhaps with a Halloween costume.

The Purple Sequin Butterfly Top looks great with mini skirts or shorts.  I'm also going to wear it with a blazer over it.  So if you are looking for a new top, you too can get the Purple Sequin Butterfly Top today at viktorviktoriashop.com.  Be sure to check out all the sexy tops when you get a chance.

No comments: