Friday, November 2, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is Over, but the I Love Boobies Onesie is Still Here!

October is breast cancer awareness month, and although it’s almost over, you can keep the love of breasts alive year round.   Just get the I Love Boobies Onesie from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

The I Love Boobies Onesie is a super cute onesie, perfect for layers in the fall and winter.  On the front of the black onesie is the phrase “I Love Boobies”, with love replaced as a red heart symbol.  The I Love Boobies Onesie has a snap crotch closure, perfect for easy changes.

The I Love Boobies Onesie also makes a great baby shower gift, especially for a baby born in October.   Snag the I Love Boobies Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments: