Saturday, November 3, 2012

So True, the I Wanna Rock All Night Onesie!

Most new moms will tell you about how their little one doesn’t seem to want to sleep at night. That’s why I think the I Wanna Rock All Night Onesie at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com is so great!

The I Wanna Rock All Night Onesie will hopefully get a chuckle out of those new mom’s struggling to catch some zzz’s at night.  The black onesie has a white screenprint on the front declaring “I Wanna Rock All Night and Potty Everyday”.  Many new moms (or yourself) will agree that the I Wanna Rock All Night Onesie is very true of new babies!

The I Wanna Rock All Night Onesie is great for layering to keep your little one warm, or perfect for sleeping in.  Check out the I Wanna Rock All Night Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments: